These General Terms and Conditions(GTC) govern the relationship between the seller in the area of IT technologies, the company Eyedea Recognition s.r.o. (herein after the “Seller”) and customers of Eyedea Recognition s.r.o.(herein after the “Buyer(s)”). The Buyer is obliged to get acquainted with the Warranty Claim Policy and General Terms and Conditions of Sale before ordering any merchandise from Eyedea Recognition.
Eyedea Recognition s.r.o., IČ: 27581349 DIČ: CZ27581349 with its seat in Pod Hybšmankou 2848/7 150 00 Prague 5, is a company registered at the Registration Court in Prague under Section C, insert 113292 as a trading company oriented in the sale of Information Technologies both to IT distributors and End Users.
End User – at the initial stage of the business relationship the End User will hand over its contact data to the Seller necessary for the execution of the order, and any additional data the Buyer wants to appear in the bill of sale.
Legal obligations between the Seller and the Buyer not specified in these GTC are governed by the Civil Code Act No. 89/2012 Coll.
IT dealer – at the initial stage of the business relationship the End User will hand over to the Seller the documents related to legal facts pertaining to entrepreneurs (copy of Trade Register Entry, valid Trade Authorisation, VAT registration ). The distributor is obliged to continuously update these data.
Legal obligations between the Seller and the Buyer not specified in these GTC or in any Contract between the Seller and the Buyer are governed by the Commercial Code Act No. 513/1991 Coll.
The individual contract with the Buyer supersedes the General business Terms and Conditions.
The Buyer is aware of the fact that by buying the products offered by the Seller he gets no right to use registered marks, business names, companys logos or patents of the Seller or other firms, unless it is agreed otherwise by a special contract.
II. Confidentiality and protection of information
The seller declares that all personal data are confidential and will only be used for the execution of the contract with the Buyer and these data will not be made public or provided to third parties etc. with the exception of data needed for transportation of the goods or the method of payment concerning the goods ordered (use of name and shipping address)
III. Price list
The Seller reserves the right to change prices at any time without previous notice. The online e-shop prices are always up-to-date.
IV. Order processing
The buyer will get the goods for the price valid at the time of the order.
Orders can be placed in the following ways:
- by electronic shop (herein after “e-shop“)
- by email at email@example.com
The seller recommends that buyers make their orders via electronic shop.
V. Withdrawal from the Contract
If the Buyer can not return the goods in its original condition or their value has already been lowered (the goods were used), the Buyer is obliged to make a financial compensation to the Seller in accordance with the stipulation of the Civil Code. The sales price is paid back to the Buyer reduced by the respective amount.
Withdrawal from the contract in the case that the Buyer did not collect the goods personally in the Seller’s retail shop (goods were delivered via parcel service):
According to Act No. 367/2000 of 14th September 2000, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery provided he did not order the goods personally and it was delivered via a forwarder. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the contract within this time limit, he must meet the conditions listed below:
- To send a letter (preferably by e-mail) with the text: “I wish to withdraw from the contract dated DD.MM.YEAR (Invoice number) and I request that the sales price be refunded at bank account number:……………………“. Date and signature.
- To deliver the goods to the Sellers address with a copy of the above mentioned letter enclosed.
- Goods sent and delivered to the Seller’s address must be in the original packaging, undamaged, complete (including accessories, warranty certificate, manual, etc.) and with a copy of the bill of sale. Do not send goods on a cash collection delivery basis – it will not be accepted. We recommend that you insure the goods. If any of the above conditions are not adhered to, the Seller has the right to reject the returned goods or reduce the value for which the goods will be accepted back.
- The possibility of withdrawing from the contract does not apply to I) delivery of goods or services the price of which depends on financial market fluctuations not controlled by the Seller; II) delivery of goods which was modified upon the Buyer’s request or goods ordered specially and specifically upon the Buyers request which were not available in stock at the time of the order; III) delivery of consumable goods (for example: image, sound and data carriers, consumable material, data media, refill kits and other goods which when used, part of their value is consumed and its impossible to return them to their original condition) In case of mobile phones this return guarantee applies to individually purchased items only.
- If all of the above conditions for the returning of goods are met your money for the goods will be sent by a bank transfer to your account in 30 days at the latest after the goods have been received by Eyedea Recognition. A cash refund or postal payment order is not accepted.
- In case some of the above mentioned conditions are not fulfilled we cannot accept the withdrawal from the contract and the goods will be returned to the Buyer at the Buyer‘s expense. The Seller is entitled to charge the Buyer with additional expenses incurred.
VI. Payment Terms
- payment by PayPal
VII. Terms of delivery
The licence keys will be delivered to the buyer via email without additional fee.
Personal pickup: Goods can be collected only by a person authorized by the owner of the company or by a company statutory organ member. This person must sufficiently identify himself with a valid identity card or with a valid passport.
Delivery through a shipping company: Goods can be sent to the Buyer by DPD or PLL shipping companies. In the case that the order was placed and accepted by 6:00PM, the shipping company guarantees the delivery of the shipment anywhere in CR within 24 hours. The price of transportation is set at a current price list valid for the particular day of order.
The conditions of warranty on goods are governed by the Seller’s Warranty Claim Policy and by legal regulations in force in the Czech Republic.
IX. Final provisions
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
Any disputes arising between Eyedea Recognition and the Purchaser may be settled out of court through the Alternative Dispute Resolution or Online Dispute Resolution (ADR/ODR) procedure; with the Purchaser’s option to contact the ODR entity. More information about the alternative dispute resolution can be found here. Eyedea Recognition, however, recommends the Purchaser to first contact Eyedea Recognition to address the situation.
The agreement is entered into in the English language. If the agreement is required to be translated for the Purchaser into another language, the English version prevails in case of discrepancies between the two language versions.
These General Business Terms and Conditions and parts hereto come into force and effect on 6 June 2017, repealing the previous versions.